Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Skirmishes and battles among Sarkorian refugees, native insurgents, and Iobarian troops begin the second fall of Iobaria, with the loss of Mavradia to rebel forces. Battles and rebellions continue over the next five decades.
- The great wyrm gold dragon Aostralya calls a Convocation of Dragons to discuss the subject of the god Aroden's apparent death. All dragonkind sends representatives (except for the black dragons), but there is little agreement. No consensus is ever reached, with the chromatic dragons arguing that human matters are below their concern. Unusually, however, the red dragon Grathalax supports the pan-draconic goal of eventually destroying Dahak.
- Celebrations for the bicentennial celebration of the founding of the city of Korvosa in Varisia are canceled.
- The town of Nystra is founded in the River Kingdoms by Galtan silk merchants.
- In Calistril of this year, King Gaspodar of Cheliax sends Hellknights to the rebellious provinces of Andoran and Molthune to maintain order.
- The "Immortal" Lord Volshyenek Ornelos finally passes away during a summoning ritual in Korvosa's Hall of Summoning.
- Mount Kuvetheir in Taldor's section of the World's Edge Mountains unexpectedly erupts in a fiery convulsion that buries the two nearby mining towns of Milon's Wait and Voredding. The destructive nature of this event causes many of the victims to rise as blast shadows.
- The Acadamae in Korvosa begins to shift its instructional focus more towards the summoning of devils, perhaps in response to the ongoing conflict in Cheliax.
- ↑ Steven Schend, F. Wesley Schneider. (May 27, 2010). Kingmaker: Iobaran Timeline, Paizo Blog.
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2009). Dragons Revisited, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-165-7
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. Inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn, Hal Maclean, Rob McCreary. (2008). Bestiary. The Armageddon Echo, p. 83. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-128-2
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0