Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A major earthquake rocks the dwarven city of Janderhoff in the Mindspin Mountains of eastern Varisia, causing widespread damage, hundreds of injuries, and dozens of deaths. Engineers and clerics from nearby Korvosa descend upon the city to render aid.
- Hellknights are ordered to the Chelish colony of Sargava in western Garund during the month of Serenith to quell civil unrest and rebellion.
- The five Great Houses of Korvosa, with the cooperation of Lord Arbust, form the Peerage Review, a council consisting of members of each house to advise the city's ruler.
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 46. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0