Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prompted by the Daggermark poisoners' and assassins' guilds, the Outlaw Council is founded in the River Kingdoms.
- The Varisian city of Korvosa experiences its largest otyugh rampage, with 23 citizens killed before the Guard puts them down.
- Azghaad's Spire, the obelisk honoring Osirion's legendary first pharaoh, is rebuilt by High Theurgist Malika Azdari in Sothis.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Jason Eric Nelson & Todd Stewart. (2008). Osirion, Land of Pharaohs, p. 16-17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-144-2