Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- King Gaspodar of Cheliax is slain in his supposedly impregnable fortress Korradath in Westcrown. His left ring finger and royal seal go missing. His murderer is never found.
- The First Mendevian Crusade is launched to quell the hordes of demons pouring from the remains of Sarkoris, or as it was now known, the Worldwound. The crusade is launched by the faltering church of Aroden in an attempt to stir their worshipers into religious fervor. The actual leaders of the crusade are clergy in the rapidly rising church of Iomedae. They lead warriors up the Sellen River to the cold, demon-haunted lands of northern Avistan.
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 98. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1