Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Battle of a Hundred Kings results from the alliance between the Order of the Chain and rebels in Corentyn as part of the Chelish Civil War.
- The Order of the Scourge battles its former Wiscrani allies in the Dospera Massacre.
- The Siege of Demain lasts nearly two weeks in Arodus of this year, resulting in the near annihilation of the Order of the Thorn Hellknights.
- Hellknight Lictors DiLavos of the Order of the Thorn and Ihonudayn of the Order of the Pyre perish in the bloody Siege of Demain outside Egorian.
- Absalom reinstates the Flesh Tax, legalizing slavery and causing the flame on the Eternal Shackle to reignite after decades of extinguishment.
- Lictor DiLavos organizes four orders of Hellknights (Chain, Gate, Scourge, and Thorn) with Agahman of House Thrune, resulting in feuding between the Hellknight orders.