Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- House Surtova takes the crown of Brevoy after the royal house of Rogarvia vanishes without a trace.
- General Cabol Voran stages a military coup in Touvette and establishes his own dictatorship. He also expels all churches from the kingdom.
- The great wyrm red dragon Daralathyxl is last seen in the Five Kings Mountains.
- An immense argorth known as the Cinder Scourge, which terrorized northern parts of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, simply vanishes without a trace.
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 66, 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Steven Schend, F. Wesley Schneider. (May 27, 2010). Kingmaker: Iobaran Timeline, Paizo Blog.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. 67. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2007). Bestiary. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 87. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4