| SPOILER ALERT: This article contains possible spoilers for the following game products: |
Curse of the Crimson Throne, Rise of the Runelords
- Minor Chelish noble Darsielle Du Moire stirs tension between Cheliax and Andoran when he attacks a number of Andoren ships and razes the village of Wittleshine.
- Eodred Arabasti II, king of Korvosa, dies, leaving the Crimson Throne to his widowed queen, Ileosa.
- Commandant Marcus Endrin of Korvosa's Sable Company is killed by Queen Ileosa when she attempts to remove him from office.
- Queen Ileosa Arabasti of Korvosa is killed when it is discovered that she was about to sacrifice her subjects to infernal powers in order to achieve immortality.
- Noted venture-captain Targos Min-Katheer dies in his home in Lopul, Qadira.
- The Runelord of Greed Karzoug is destroyed by adventurers before he can fully emerge from temporal stasis.
- Lord Martro Livondar seizes power in Daggermark, and commits to an era of reconstruction and glory. In the first week he survives three assassination attempts.
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock. (2008). The Hydra's Fang Incident, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2008). Edge of Anarchy. Edge of Anarchy, p. 22. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-088-9
- ↑ Richard Pett. (2008). Escape from Old Korvosa. Escape from Old Korvosa, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-092-6
- ↑ Tito Leati. (2008). Crown of Fangs. Crown of Fangs, p. 48. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-109-1
- ↑ Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Murder on the Silken Caravan, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Spires of Xin-Shalast. Spires of Xin-Shalast, p. 60. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-041-4
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. 67. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6