Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Titles|| Master of the Final Incantation |
Demon Lord of Forbidden Knowledge
|Portfolio|| magic |
|Worshipers||Drow, Evil Humans, Spirit Nagas|
|Domains||Chaos, Evil, Knowledge, Magic|
Abraxas is an utterly demonic in appearance; he possesses the head of a fanged, deformed bird with a tooth filled mouth and lizard-like crest behind his head. In place of his legs Abraxas has a pair of writhing vipers each with its own head and poisonous fangs. Abraxas' torso is humanoid and with the exception of his viperous legs and demented head so is the rest of his form. His two arms end in large claws that wield a whip (Abraxas' favored weapon) that is forked like a serpent's tongue and a shield.
Abraxas is one of the oldest demons of the Abyss though he was never a Qlippoth (the creatures that existed within the Abyss before demons). Abraxas has watched throughout history and gathered dark arcane secrets from countless ages. It is said that Abraxas watched as the aboleths called down the meteor that was responsible for the Earthfall and began the Age of Darkness as well as countless other magics best left forgotten. It was through these methods that Abraxas gained access to the Final Incantation, a single word that can completely unmake magic.
Worshipers & FollowersEdit
Abraxas is worshiped in the Darklands among the drow, especially those of House Azrinae who have access to darkened vaults filled with forgotten secrets. Abraxas is also venerated by evil spell-casters and scholars seeking forbidden knowledge at any price. Abraxas' following is particularly strong in the city of Quantium, the capital of Nex, where his worshipers control a hidden library called Scrivenbough filled with rare books and scrolls. The demon lord will sometimes even send the mysterious and feared xacarba demons to aid his most devoted followers by speaking secrets best forgotten.
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 246. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 174. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 James Jacobs. (2009). Demon Lords of Golarion. Descent into Midnight, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-131-2
- ↑ James Jacobs. (2009). Demon Lords of Golarion. Descent into Midnight, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-131-2
- ↑ James Jacobs, Jason Nelson & F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Bestiary. Descent into Midnight, p. 89. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-131-2
|Major Demon Lords|
|Minor Demon Lords|