Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout its early history, the Empire of Taldor repeatedly launched expansionist military campaigns, designed to increase its territory. These Armies of Exploration met with variable success. Below is a short list of the best-rememberd of these campaigns.
First Army of ExplorationEdit
Third Army of ExplorationEdit
General Coren lead the Third Army of Exploration into western Avistan where he founded the city of Corentyn in 1520 AR in order to secure the passage into and out of the Inner Sea, creating a massive defensive earthwork. Further east, the army built the military outpost of Gensmaren in what is now Razmiran.
Fourth Army of ExplorationEdit
Fifth Army of ExplorationEdit
The Fifth Army of Exploration continued the work of the First Army of Exploration, mapping the many branches of the Sellen River in 2014 AR. A veteran of this war named Maldar Tymon founded the city-state of Tymon in what is now the River Kingdoms in 2021 AR. Taldor granted him this land after many years of distinguished service to the Empire. The Fifth Army is also known for commissioning a huge bombard known as Worldbreaker from the Gunworks of Alkenstar.
Sixth Army of ExplorationEdit
Seventh Army of ExplorationEdit
In 2133 AR the Seventh Army of Exploration pacified the Kellid tribes of the Isgeri between the Menador and Five Kings Mountains in a desire to control trade between Druma and the Inner Sea regions, resulting in the signing of a peace treaty.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Erik Mona & Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3
- ↑ Joshua J. Frost. (April 2009). Taldor, Echoes of Glory, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-169-5
- ↑ Joshua J. Frost et al. (2009). Cities of Golarion, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-200-5
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- ↑ Rob McCreary. (2008). Voice in the Void, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Erik Mona & Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 201. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Michael Kortes. (2009). What Lies in Dust. What Lies in Dust, p. 48. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-197-8