Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This disease isn't very deadly to the healthy adult, but when combine with the fact that the taint hits towns without very many resources, so many of the elderly and children whome contract the taint die before the disease runs its course.
After ingesting tainted food or drink, an infected person would seem normal for anywhere for 1 to 3 days. After this time, they develop a hacking cough that quickly turns bloody if the disease left untreated. The taint starts eating away in your chest and belly, the cough is the body attempting to get rid of the tainted flesh. This, combined with the taint itself, rips the person's inside organs. 
There is a remedy for the taint, but many ingredients are needed for it. Some of these ingredients are common in shops of herbs and remedies, others are very difficult to find. Those hard to find ingredients are:
In 4707 AR, Brookman’s Well, a spring just outside Falcon's Hollow became tainted. At least thirty of the townspeople became ill and at least a few people died, including one of the village elders.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jason Bulmahn, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Hollow's Last Hope, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Hollow's Last Hope, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Hollow's Last Hope, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Hollow's Last Hope, p. 2. Paizo Publishing, LLC.