Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Publisher's Product Page|
|Author(s)||Erik Mona et al.|
|Price|| Print: $49.99|
|Follows||Curse of the Crimson Throne Map Folio|
|Precedes||Gods and Magic|
|Awards||– Best Setting (2009)|
|Artwork from Campaign Setting|
Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting is the main sourcebook for the Pathfinder campaign setting and was released in August 2008. It won the Gold ENnie for Best Setting in August 2009.
1. Characters (4)
2. The Inner Sea (52)
- An extensive overview of the nations of the Inner Sea region and beyond.
3. Religion (158)
- Detailed writeups on all twenty of the major deities as well as a plethora of newly introduced minor deities. This section also includes an examination of the Great Beyond—the planes of the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting.
4. Organizations (186)
- Major and minor organizations that keep Golarion running.
5. The World (198)
- This extensive chapter offers information on the history of Golarion, specific equipment, feats, four new and one reprinted prestige classes, and much more to make the world come to life in any campaign.
- Four appendices provide information on everything from pronunciation of common names to wandering monster charts.
- ↑ Paizo Publishing, LLC. (June 23, 2008). Paizo Publishing Announces Complete Author List for the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting Hardcover, Paizo News.