Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Churlwood is a dense forest of impenetrable thickets located to the north of Varisia's Lost Coast, bordered by the Fogscar Mountains to the west and the Lampblack River to the east. Due to the difficulty non-natives have in finding their way through it, and its proximity to the settlements of Wolf's Ear, Roderic's Cove, and Ravenmoor, it has also become a favorite hide-out for all manner of criminals. Besides the bandits it is home to small communities of druids who guard the natural beauty of the place, as well as plentiful large vermin and wild game. The Shoanti Shriikirri-Quah tribe consider the eastern edges of the forest to be part of their domain, and tribesmen can sometimes be found there, studying and communing with the native wildlife.
- ↑ James L. Sutter. (2007). Varisia. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 James L. Sutter. (2007). Varisia. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 61. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-059-9
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-059-9
- ↑ Eric Boyd, & Michael Kortes. (2008). People of the Storval Plateau. A History of Ashes, p. 70. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-093-3