Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Titles||City of Thorns|
|Demographics||87% human, 9% halfling, 2% tiefling, 2% other|
|Government||Standard (imperial government)|
|Ruler||Lord Mayor Grachius Alazario|
Source: Cheliax, Empire of Devils, pg(s). 14-15
Egorian (pronounced eh-GOR-ee-an) became the capital of Cheliax upon the Thrune Ascendancy in 4640 AR replacing Westcrown in that role. House Thrune wished to create a new imperial capital to honor its new alliegances far from the nobles and history of Westcrown.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
The imperial capital sits on the southern banks of Lake Sorrow, where the Adivian River continues its meandering course to the south. Its position on the lake grants it access to the connecting inland waterways of the Sedna, Tomarsulk, and Jeni Rivers, and the cities of Kantaria, and Dekarium.
The city itself is a mismatching combination of two distinct architectural and design styles: the older, organic of Imperial Cheliax, and the newer, inflexible and autocratic philosophy of the infernal House of Thrune.
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 246. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 69. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Jonathan H. Keith, Colin McComb, Steven E. Schend, Leandra Christine Schneider, and Amber E. Scott. (2009). Cheliax, Empire of Devils, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Adam Daigle, F. Wesley Schneider, Neil Spicer, and Hank Woon. (2010). Bestiary. The Twice-Damned Prince, p. 83. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-226-5