Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Evocation is one of the eight schools of magic practiced on Golarion today. Wizards who become specialists in this form of magic are known as evokers. Evocation deals with the creation and manipulation of raw, magical energy, often for a destructive end.
Evokers are fascinated with the unbridled power they command, often reveling in the destruction they can wreck. They are often found in the company of armies or as part of a military unit, as their skills are invaluable on the battlefield. At the premier wizarding school of Varisia, the Acadamae, evocation is the second-most popular specialization right after conjuration.
- Aqshan Flamehair: This powerful wizard freely wanders the streets of Katheer babbling seeming nonsense and immolating all who opposed him.
- Alaznist: The Runelord of Wrath of the ancient Thassilonian Empire is said to have been a powerful evoker.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, p. 210. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, p. 81. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Brian Cortijo. (2009). Qadira, Gateway to the East, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-180-0
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur. (2007). The History of Thassilon. Burnt Offerings, p. 73. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur. (2007). The History of Thassilon. Burnt Offerings, p. 76. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
|The Eight Schools of Magic|