Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| SPOILER ALERT: This article contains possible spoilers for the following game products: |
Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path
|Titles||Seneschal of Castle Korvosa|
|Class||Aristocrat 3 / Ranger 3|
Source: Guide to Korvosa, pg(s). 62
Upon discovering that Queen Ileosa had murdered King Eodred's deformed stepbrother Venster Arabasti, and had stolen the key to the castle treasury, he confronted the Queen privately. In thanks, she sent Red Mantis assassins after him, but they were unable to kill him. Neolandus went into hiding in the city district of Old Korvosa, finding protection with his old friend, the artist Salvator Scream. With his help and that of his contacts among the Korvosan underworld, the seneschal was able to recover from his wounds and avoid further attempts by the Red Mantis. Eventually realizing that he needed a new hiding place, Neolandus sought refuge at the estate of one of Scream's patrons, the merchant lord Glorio Arkona. Secretly a rakshasa named Bahor, he imprisoned Neolandus, keeping him for a plaything and as a pawn against the Queen. The seneschal was eventually rescued from the rakshasa's claws by a cabal of heroes, and with the help of his friend Vencarlo Orisini fled the city. He went into hiding with friends of Orisini's in the Varisian town of Harse until he feelt that Korvosa was ready to turn against its queen. After some time in Harse, he moved on to the dwarven city of Janderhoff before returning to Korvosa late in 4708 AR. Upon his return he once again went into hiding in the city's Gray District under the protection of former Korvosan Guard commander Cressida Kroft. The two of them, together with the folk hero Blackjack, helped to instigate an open rebellion against Queen Ileosa, which, with the help of the same heroes who had rescued him from Bahor's prison, were able to overthrow the Queen's forces and retake Castle Korvosa. After her defeat, Neolandus rededicated himself to the day-to-day running of the city.
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2008). Edge of Anarchy. Edge of Anarchy, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-088-9
- ↑ Richard Pett. (2008). Escape from Old Korvosa. Escape from Old Korvosa, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-092-6
- ↑ Michael Kortes. (2008). A History of Ashes. A History of Ashes, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-093-3
- ↑ Tito Leati. (2008). Crown of Fangs. Crown of Fangs, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-109-1
- ↑ Tito Leati. (2008). Crown of Fangs. Crown of Fangs, p. 61. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-109-1