Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Environment|| Any |
As base creature
Source: Seven Days to the Grave, pg(s). 88-89
Unlike the eternally-young vampire, a nosferatu continually ages as the years pass. As a result, these undead are usually bitter individuals, their withered flesh, yellowed teeth, and gaunt features serving to broadcast them as outcasts among the living.
Nosferatu retain many of the abilities they held before becoming undead. Their withered forms defy their strength and speed, and their hands develop claws that can be used to inflict significant damage. These creatures possess many powers similar to those of vampires, such as blood drain, the ability to control the will of others, resistance to certain forms of attack, and regenerative capabilities. In addition, they boast certain abilities that are uniquely their own.
- A nosferatu is capable of moving even sizable objects by simply concentrating on the task at hand.
- Swarm Form
- Similar to the shape-changing abilities of vampires, nosferatu are able to transform themselves into a swarm of smaller creatures.
As immortal creatures that continue to feel the passage of time, nosferatu possess an outlook that is largely unique among intelligent undead. Their actions are often intended to forward objectives that require ages to achieve, yet are motivated by a sense of urgency that has its roots in the primitive nature of their curse.
Known Nosferatu Edit
Self-despising creatures, nosferatu seem to prefer a solitary existence.
- Ramoska Arkminos
- An authority on disease, this centuries-old nosferatu spends much of his time researching a cure for the curse of vampirism.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Sean K Reynolds, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Bestiary. Seven Days to the Grave, p. 88. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-091-9
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sean K Reynolds, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Bestiary. Seven Days to the Grave, p. 89. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-091-9
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Seven Days to the Grave. Seven Days to the Grave, p. 52. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-091-9