Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type|| Humanoid |
Source: The Hook Mountain Massacre, pg(s). 88-89
Ogrekin are the spawn of the hideous forced unions between ogres and whatever humanoids they can overpower. Grotesque creatures, no two ogrekin look the same, each bearing different deformities caused by its aberrant ogre parentage. Ogrekin are just as evil as their ogre parents and are universally shunned by other humanoids.
The appearance of ogrekin varies hugely between individuals but they are universally hideous with even the least mutated of them being very ugly by human standards. Still, ogrekin generally resemble the humanoid they were spawned from but have horrible deformities ranging from over-sized limbs to stunted legs and everything in between. No two ogrekin, even if they come from the same parents, look alike. This is only enhanced by the fact that many tribes of ogrekin are incredibly inbred which only increases the amount of abnormal deformities.
Habitat & EcologyEdit
Ogrekin live on the outskirts of society, fitting in with neither of their parent races. Ogres view ogrekin as too weak and flimsy to be proper ogres and so are not allowed to be part of ogre tribes. Humanoids on the other hand regard ogrekin as hideous monsters unfit for anything except a quick death by the sword. Despite the loathing shown to ogrekin by humanoids ogrekin still often dwell on the outskirts of humanoid society as it makes it easier to prey on them. Wildernesses like the Kreegwood in Varisia are renowned as ogrekin haunts since they shelter the ogrekin from the eyes and fiery vengeance of the outsider world while still providing easy access to humanity for whatever sick purposes they desire. Ogrekin usually live in small, brutish and often inbred clans. These clan survive either by living of the scraps of giants or preying on weaker humanoids. Many of the most infamous ogrekin clans choose to prey on humanoids including the Grauls of the Kreegwood, the Shouk of Thuvia and the Sons of Rovagug famed gladiators of the Fleshpits of Urglin.
- Advantageous Deformity
- An ogrekin has some sort of mutation that works to his advantage from thick skin to enhanced senses. Despite their beneficial nature these deformities are still often hideous.
- Disadvantageous Deformity
- The ogrekin suffers from some sort of deformity which hinders it from brittle bones to incredible obesity.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Nicolas Logue. (2007). Bestiary. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 90. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Nicolas Logue. (2007). Bestiary. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 91. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2007). The Hook Mountain Massacre. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 12. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2007). The Hook Mountain Massacre. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4