|Portfolio||Chivalry, duty, vengeance|
|Domains||Destruction, Good, Law, Nobility|
|Favored Weapon||Bastard sword|
Ragathiel (pronounced rah-GATH-ee-el) is an empyreal lord, a good servant of the gods who through transcendence has achieved some small measure of divine power. He is depicted as a great five-winged being who leads a legion of history's greatest spirits into battle. He makes his home at the base of the mountain of Heaven, in his eponymous fortress.
As strange as it may seem, Ragathiel is the son of Feronia, a demigoddess of the Plane of Fire and Dispater, the Father of Dis. He was conceived in a brief tryst (lasting only a few centuries), after which his mother took him out of Hell.
Ragathiel was once served by the Hand of the Inheritor, an angel who now acts as the goddess Iomedae's herald. Then known as the Hand of Vengeance, this angel asked to be reassigned after the death of Aroden.
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 175. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Todd Stewart. (2009). The Great Beyond: A Guide to the Multiverse, p. 39. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-167-1
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- ↑ Darrin Drader, David Eitelbach, Sean K Reynolds, and F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Bestiary. The Sixfold Trial, p. 84. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-196-1