|Publisher's Product Page|
|Author(s)||James Jacobs, F. Wesley Schneider, Amber Scott, & Greg A. Vaughan|
|Price|| Print: $9.99|
|Precedes||Elves of Golarion|
|Artwork from Second Darkness|
The city of Riddleport is no place for the naive. Founded by pirates and ruled by criminals, Varisia’s most lawless city chews up the weak and foolhardy. In other words, it’s a perfect home for adventurers! Take the first step into Riddleport, the starting city for Pathfinder’s Second Darkness Adventure Path. The information contained herein gives players the edge they need to face this deadly quest, with new rules, details on making campaign-specific characters, and background information no adventurer should be without. Even if you aren’t playing the Second Darkness Adventure Path, this booklet is filled with all-new spells, magic items, and character options perfect for any game.
- Inside this Pathfinder Companion, you’ll find: Details and roles for every character race and class, specifically tied to Pathfinder’s Second Darkness Adventure Path but usable in any campaign!
- A gazetteer of the city of Riddleport, including everything you need to know about its government, prominent locations, important characters, Riddleport slang, and more!
- A new system for generating Character Traits, special features that instantly tie characters into a campaign and grant extra benefits to aid in adventures to come!
- New spells, new magic items, new feats, and a new prestige class!
- Full-color maps of Varisia and Riddleport, the City of Cyphers!
|Second Darkness Adventure Path|