Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shory (pronounced shoh-REE) were an ancient people who traveled the world in great flying cities during the Age of Destiny. Their flying cities and many other wonders were accomplished through the use of a form of long-forgotten magic known as Aeromantic Infadibulum. The first of these magical cities, Kho, was completed in -2323 AR. The fall of the Shory was not caused by a single event, so much as a long decline. One by one their magnificent flying cities fell to disease, war, or monsters. Since no one could determine a definite final fate of the Shory empire, their history passed into myth. Many modern scholars now believe that the tales of the Shory cities' ability to fly to be nothing more than fanciful exaggeration.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 236. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 201. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur. (2008). Crucible of Chaos, p. 2. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-074-2
- ↑ Erik Mona & Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3