Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Transmutation is one of the eight schools of magic recognized on Golarion today. As its name suggests, it deals with the transmutation or transformation of objects and people, or in the changing of one of their attributes. Wizards who specialize in this school of magic are known as transmuters. Among the Varisian people, this type of magic is known as "avaria".
Transmuters in GolarionEdit
- The ice mages of Irrisen are known to be focus largely on transmutation spells, especially those that deal with manipulating all forms of water.
- The wizards of the land of Nex are said to have a strong preference for this form of magic.
- The Runelord of Greed Karzoug who was destroyed in 4708 AR was said to have been one of the most powerful transmuters of all time. His servant, the stone giant Mokmurian, who was killed the year before, was a powerful transmuter as well.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, p. 211. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, p. 82. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 147. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Joshua J. Frost et al. (2009). Cities of Golarion, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-200-5
- ↑ Brian Cortijo et al. (2009). Legacy of Fire Player's Guide, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-168-8
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Karzoug the Claimer. Spires of Xin-Shalast, p. 63. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-041-4
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur. (2007). Fortress of the Stone Giants. Fortress of the Stone Giants, p. 48. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-039-1
|The Eight Schools of Magic|