Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the great mountain ranges of Avistan's north, the Tusk Mountains are a wild and dangerous place. They begin in the orcish Hold of Belkzen, running in a generally northern direction into the Realm of the Mammoth Lords all the way to the permanent ice shelf that forms the Crown of the World.
Places of InterestEdit
- The Cenotaph: A windowless tower built by the Whispering Tyrant and sealed since his death.
- The Earthnavel: Found in one of the deepest canyons in the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, this structure is an antediluvian monument whose tunnels stretch down into the Darklands.
- Hillcross: The largest permanent settlement in the Realm of the Mammoth Lords in located in one of the largest passes crossing the Tusk Mountains.
- Mount Thaharak: Lair of the great white dragon Lydek.
- ↑ Erik Mona & Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. Pull-out map. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 65. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ James Jacobs & Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Into the Darklands, p. 5-6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-140-4
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 95. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2009). Dragons Revisited, p. 63. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-165-7