Unsurprising to many, Paizo swept the ENnie Awards this year, with 13 wins including Best Game, Best Adventure, Product of the Year, and Best Publisher!
The following Pathfinder products took home awards (all gold except noted with an asterisk).
- Pathfinder RPG Bestiary: Best Cover Art, Best Monster or Adversary
- Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook: Best Interior Art, Best Game, Best Production Values, Product of the Year
- Stolen Land: Best Adventure
- Shipyard Rats: Best Electronic Book*
- Classic Horrors Revisited: Best Monster or Adversary
- City Map Folio: Best Cartography
- Advanced Player's Guide Playtest: Best Free Product
- GM Screen: Best Aid or Accessory
In addition to Paizo's success, fan rules site d20pfsrd.com took home a silver for Best Website. Congrats to all the winners and nominees; the accolades are all well-deserved.