Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Pathfinder Bestiary, pg(s). 274
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
Violet fungi in GolarionEdit
Although these plants can be found in dark and damp subterranean locations throughout Golarion, they are often planted purposefully near the lairs of troglodytes and vegepygmies to keep away predators. They have been spotted in such diverse underground locations as the sewers of the Varisian city of Korvosa, the less-traveled tunnels of Sekamina, the cavern known as the Nursery Trench below the city of Kaer Maga, the Petrified Shrine in Katapesh, and even very occasionally in swamps on the coast of Taldor (although this instance may technically be a subspecies).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Paizo Staff. (2009). Pathfinder Bestiary, p. 274. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- ↑ James Jacobs & Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Into the Darklands, p. 12. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-140-4
- ↑ Nicolas Logue, & Mike McArtor. (2008). Bestiary. Edge of Anarchy, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-088-9
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Endless Night. Endless Night, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-129-9
- ↑ James L. Sutter. (2010). City of Strangers, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-248-7
- ↑ Stephen S. Greer & Amber E. Scott. (2009). Dark Markets: A Guide to Katapesh, p. 53. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-166-4
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC.