Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Titles||The Vampire Queen, Demon Lord of Cannibalism and Vampires|
|Portfolio|| cannibalism |
|Domains||Chaos, Death, Evil, Madness|
She is said to appear as a beautiful woman, voluptuous, with a dark gothic beauty that is almost impossible to resist. This beautiful form is merely a ruse used to seduce her victims; her true form is that of an emaciated woman with bat-like wings instead of arms, blood-red eyes and hair, immense fangs, and taloned feet.
Zura is believed to be the first vampire in all of creation. Supposedly she was an ancient Azlanti queen who possessed a lust for eternal life so great she eventually resorted to feeding on her own kind. Even thousands of years later people still whisper the legends of her decadent, savage feasts and her baths of warm human blood. Some scholars even claim that her ascension heralded the beginning of the ancient Azlant empire's descent into decadence and eventual destruction at the beginning of the Age of Darkness.
Cult & WorshippersEdit
Zura's worship is most common wherever bloodthirsty vampires and their thralls can be found, and as such she is most commonly worshipped in the haunted counties of Ustalav and the decadent cities of Cheliax. In the benighted depths of Sekamina, Zura is worshipped by the drow of House Rasivrein, who serve as the slave masters of the dark cities. In the Mwangi Expanse, Zura is one of the main demons worshipped by the Bekyar tribes and the ferocious halflings of the Kaava Lands. One version of the legend of the mythical lost city of Zurakai is that it was founded by followers of Zura.
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 James Jacobs. (2009). Demon Lords of Golarion. Descent into Midnight, p. 63. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-131-2
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Zirnakaynin. Endless Night, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-129-9
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 12. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0
|Major Demon Lords|
|Minor Demon Lords|